Xmas Gift(s)..To Myself! :)

1. Hey everyone! It's been a little while (OK, maybe a month) since I purchased my first BBag, and of course I am hooked! With my Xmas shopping pretty much done, I decided the last gift would be for myself.

I just purchased an Ivoire Flat Messenger and also a noir Compagnon. Normally the messenger is not my style, but I really do like this one! I like this color also because it is very versatile.

I purchased these as well as my first Bbag from the seller Alla*Moda on eBay, has anyone else dealt with her before? I am very pleased and highly recommend her as a seller!

I hope to eventually get my Plomb City! But for now, here are a few photos of my messenger and just one of the compagnon. :heart:

DSC03896.JPG DSC03891.JPG DSC03898.JPG DSC03900.JPG
  2. Congrats ToFashion!!! :tup:
    Love the ivoire messenger and compagnon!
    Modelling pics pls?!

3. oooohh i love the ivory...really nice! congratulation!!

4. Merry Christmas to you! Those are too great gifts to you and I hope you enjoy them.

5. oh beautiful - congrats ! the ivory looks perfect ;)

6. Congragulations.

7. This is my first time of seeing B in ivory color. The ivory color looks good, with that soft leather.

8. Thanks everyone for the congrats! I will try to get some modeling pics later on today, my digital camera is charging now, it started to die when I was taking those photos. I use it too much I guess! :smile:

9. Congrats, ToFashion! u're now officially hooked to balenciaga and welcome to the most addictive club!!!!

Your purchases are awesome! Great Choices!!

10. Merry Christmas to you indeed! Very nice, I love it, congrats!

11. LOVE Ivory, congrats!

12. great bags

13. ooh, can't wait for the modeling pics! The messenger seems like an awesome bag - how much can you fit in it?

14. congrats To Fashion! Love the Ivory! Very nice! :heart:

15. Love it! I need an ivory bag. Congrats.