Xmas/Channukah/Kwaanza gift for your husband or close friend whos a guy?

1. Its that time of year again. As always, when I asked my husband what he would like for Christmas, he said, "I dunno. I don't really need anything. I always like it when you give me the "orange boxes."

He has two Hermes belts, three Hermes ties, and an Hermes wallet, all gifts from me that made a big hit. What next? What are your favorite things for guys at Hermes? I am thinking he could use another belt and the cool tie with the toy drums on it.

2. Do you live in a place where it would be useful to get him a wool scarf? Then there are those credit card holders, if he smokes there are those beautiful ashtrays.

3. Gloves, warm scarf, perfume, passport cover if he travels a lot, some cups if he's into his beverages....

4. how about a watch?

5. Hermes Playing cards?
    Hermes golf items?

6. Does he smoke? They make the most beautiful humidors. Also, there's a foldable valet that's perfect for traveling.

7. Hermes playing cards are sweeeeet.

8. Rocabar cologne
    Hermes ties (the whimsical ones with animals or the special edition ones)
    agenda
    wallet

9. gloves, I gave my DH a pair a couple of years ago and he loves them

10. My BF is always very happy when I offer him H ties (he need to wear ties for work, and he works a lot)...
    and now he has 30 at least...

11. A watch!
    And if you want to really go nutso, they have a special edition watch for men (only 10 were made, I believe). It's a stunningly gorgeous modified Cape Cod with a rouge h croc band, guilloche face in rouge H, and of course a large rosewood box with crocodile inset to carry it in. :drool:

12. jedimaster, you can't go wrong with another tie (maybe in a colorway you haven't purchased before), the playing cards, cologne, an agenda, and the watch Cynthia mentioned sounds absolutely gorgeous. :smile:

13. My DH loves the cashmere scarves and they look terrific under a winter coat. The orange if he's brave (you only see a little at the neck for a lift) or the grey if he's a chicken :p

14. Harnais watch? I kind of want to buy my DH one.