X'mas 2013 jewelery wishlist

I'd like a YG love bracelet, just a plain one instead of diamonds and save the extra money on diamonds for the Cartier BB watch in size 33 and any extra cash left over I'd like a lululemon gift card and jcrew gift card to buy me some nice clothes to wear with the jewelry. The lululemon gift card so I can get some nice work out clothes to wear to yoga or Zumba to burn off those extra calories from all the holiday food. Thank u Santa!!

My wishlist - I should get one or *maybe* two of these, if I am lucky:

* T & Co Atlas ring in rose gold
* T & Co clover cut-out key in white gold
* Jennifer Meyer circle station necklace, white gold
* Jennifer Meyer diamond initial disc necklace, yellow gold

My wishlist - I should get one or *maybe* two of these, if I am lucky:

* T & Co Atlas ring in rose gold
* T & Co clover cut-out key in white gold
* Jennifer Meyer circle station necklace, white gold
* Jennifer Meyer diamond initial disc necklace, yellow gold

Ooh i love JM diamond initial disc necklace! Hope you get 2 or more :smile:

I just want to put your mind at ease the dbty bracelets may have very dainty chains but they can with stand a lot mine never broke and I would wear it layered with various types of bracelets and I have a very active life style 3 children ages under 1 , 3 and 6 and a dog lol it's been fine getting tugged and caught . I thought they were very fragile but I found mine has been fine and I don't baby my jewellery I sleep in it and shower in it etc
The dbty bracelets are very pretty I love them

Hard to believe this but i'm still undecided on my Christmas list. I've been going back and forth on the Tiffany dbty bracelet in rg or yg, but i keep worrying about the chain breaking.

There is also a pretty jade bangle which i'd been eyeing but it isnt cheap so i'm still mulling over it.

I said if I got my cartier love bangle, Anita ko bracelet and snake cuff I wouldn't ask for any else for ages yet here I am trying to decide what to get for Xmas. I know I won't get anything as expensive as a love bracelet but I'm trying to decide whether to get the trinity cord bracelet or not

I just want to put your mind at ease the dbty bracelets may have very dainty chains but they can with stand a lot mine never broke and I would wear it layered with various types of bracelets and I have a very active life style 3 children ages under 1 , 3 and 6 and a dog lol it's been fine getting tugged and caught . I thought they were very fragile but I found mine has been fine and I don't baby my jewellery I sleep in it and shower in it etc

Thanks for your feedback :smile:. Do u think 2 single diamond ones (one in rg & one in yg) is nicer or just one 3 diamond one (either rg or yg)?

Thanks for sharing this information. It's good to know that DBTY bracelets are strong because that's on my Christmas wish list. I have been thinking about this for years but I also worry that it may break. Since it's so pretty, I would want to wear it 24/7 :smile:

All options will look beautiful but I would personally go for the 3 diamond version if its an option
Although having both rg and yg would look really pretty I love the balance of the three diamonds and you can see diamond at almost every angel that way
:smile:

Thanks for your feedback :smile:. Do u think 2 single diamond ones (one in rg & one in yg) is nicer or just one 3 diamond one (either rg or yg)?

All options will look beautiful but I would personally go for the 3 diamond version if its an option
Although having both rg and yg would look really pretty I love the balance of the three diamonds and you can see diamond at almost every angel that way
:smile:

Thanks. Yes thats exactly the attraction of the 3 diamond one :smile:

I'm getting a Shinola Runwell 28mm watch to support our hometeam economy. Not a lot of money (relative terms), great concept and my TH's watch (purchased for our anniversary) gets lots of compliments. They were flying off the shelves at Colette when I was there last week.