Wynona Judd's husband is a complete loser

1. [​IMG] Associated Press
    Wynona Judd Files For Divorce

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (March 27, 2007) – Country singing star Wynonna Judd has filed for divorce of her husband of three and a half years, D.R. Roach.

Judd's filing follows Roach's arrest last week in Abilene, Texas where he was charged with three counts of aggravated sexual battery against a minor.

"I am obviously devastated," Judd said in a statement. "Our family will pull together, begin the healing process and hopefully - by the Grace of God - become stronger. We will move forward with our faith, family and our friends to find resolution to this difficult situation."
    According to Judd's statement, her estranged husband, Roach had been seeking treatment for drug and alcohol addiction since February 21, 2007.

Roach is currently being held in Abilene's Taylor County Jail on bail of $750,000. He is wanted as a fugitive from justice in Tennessee.
  2. Wow, that is just sick.
  3. That's sad for her....to realize her husband is a sick perv.
  4. I saw this on the news. what a disgusting human being.
  5. Sick. Sick. Sick. God, love Wynona, though...she has the help of her family to pull her through.........
  6. how horrible!:mad:
  7. Gross Gross Gross! I can't imagine finding out that you're married to someone like that :yucky:
  8. She is one of my favorite country artists. This news is so sad for all involved. From what I have read about her she will come out stronger from this experience. My prayers are with her!
  9. I guess he is living up to his last name..
  10. That's just awful!! Poor Wynona...
  11. sick:throwup:
  12. that is awful .... I hope he gets a long prison sentence. poor victim and poor wynona.
  13. what a bastard:yucky:
  14. Ugh, how disgusting!
  15. What a horrible situation (and man!)