www.styleempire.com sells authentic bags?

1. I just saw this website: http://www.styleempire.com/index.php. Maybe it's not a right place to post this, but if it does sell authentic bags, that wouls be a amazing deal palce.
  2. yes they are authentic. i purchase three bags for my girlfriend (one gucci, one prada and one marc jacobs). she took them to the actual stores and they were confirmed as authentic. i thought it was too good to be true at first but now i am a loyal customer.
  3. You should try posting this in the authenticate this forum.

I actually question the authenticity of this website. I will tell you that the Juicy Couture fluffy bags are terrible fakes and the seven jeans are probably fake, too (check out the grommet jeans and look at the alignment of the grommets -- totally sloppy!). Have never purchased any of the other brands or anything from this site, but I would be REALLY cautious about purchasing anything from them; they don't list a physical contact address, state that they buy their merchandise from "reputable" distributors at discounted prices (meaning none of the brands they sell authorize them to be retailers), and also offer wholesale/bulk purchases. If I were you, I wouldn't risk buying anything from here. If it's too good to be true, it usually is.
  4. PLEASE stay away. The Chloes on the site are horrible and obvious fakes, and the prices they are charging for that fake garbage are very high...:tdown: