www.padbag.co.uk - Are the bags on this site authentic?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. www.padbags.co.uk claim to be selling genuine designer handbags, but on when i look at the Fendi spy bags I can't really tell if they are authentic or not - has anyone used this website or can anyone tell if they look legit?

2. This should be asked in the "authenticate this" thread.

3. Did you ever get an answer for this? I have also come across Pad Bags.com and was wondering exactly the same as they claim to be authentic x

4. if you are wondering, you should post it in the "authenticate this" thread, and you might actually get an answer.

5. [​IMG]

:dftt:​

6. Hi i have used this site twice now for designer handbags all i can say is their service is excellent i have purchased two designer handbags from them and had them authenticated by a designer handbag store ie selfridges and yes they are the real article and i saved over £300 i would recomend them to anybody feel free to email me kims4845@yahoo.co.uk

7. i have used them twice for designer handbags and their service is excellent i also had the bags looked at by a expert ie selfridges and yes they are the real thing i saved over £300

8. i have used them twice for designer handbags and yes they are the real thing i am always a bit suspicious over the internet, i took them to a expert ie selfridges and yes they are genuine i saved over £300

9. wow, kims, that is really weird since the site clearly sells fakes.

10. there's a thread above for questions like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.