1. Has anyone used www.fashionforyoureyes.com? I am considering ordering a pair of Tom Ford sunnies from them, but I wanted to see if anyone on here had used them before. Their prices are about $100 below retail.

Thanks! :yes:
  2. i was scared to order a pair from that website because it sounded too good to be true. they were really WAY cheaper than other websites and stores. i couldn't find any review about the site so that didn't help at all. but i'm happy i took the risk and ordered a pair of bulgari sunglasses (model #860 msrp at Neimans $330, bought it for $144 with shipping) last saturday. i just received them last thursday. they were authentic, it came with everything just like when you buy them at department stores. i wanted the tom ford jennifer but they sold out. they accept paypal too so that protects you as well if you're still apprehensive but i don't have a paypal account so i just used my credit card, hopefully, it will be okay. i say go ahead and order the pair that you want. there's another website that i discovered that has some good deals on sunglasses www.eyesave.com i believe. let me know when you get a pair. goodluck.