www.dluxebags.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Has anyone ever heard of this website? They claim to sell AUTHENTIC designer handbags that are last years models? Just wondering as it keeps popping up when I Google Gucci

2. I was wondering the same thing about the site. There's a bag I want on the site, so I'm waiting for more thoughts! It sounds great and all...but you never know. I was hoping someone else had replied to your post and shed light on this matter!

3. seems pretty suspicious to me...

4. When I went to the site, there was a link to a pricegrabber.com for bags, AND I CAN GAURENTEE THE BAGS ARE FAKES!!!!!! Seriously, when the price is too good to be true (the purse is being sold for one-tenth of the usual charge from a reputable store -i.e. Neimans or Saks) it is a FAKE. I have purchased some of the bags on the site, and believe me, last years styles or not, no reputable store would be selling these at those prices.

5. hmm, i checked it out, the bags look legit. They do have a return policy, but do note the 10% restocking fee that they charge. Just FYI. Also, i wasn't too happy that they only had one image instead of multiple shots of the bag from different angles. Now days the knock offs are so good that it is hard to tell until you actually receive the bag, and even then you might not know, that is why i only trust stores.

6. Don't like the feel of that site at all. You just get a sense after so many years of online shopping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.