www.*************.com: is it any good?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just stumbled upon this site while searching for a bag. Do you think they sell authentic stuff? Can I trust them?:s
    http://*************.com/ *************

2. how come I cannot place a link to this online store???

3. ok, I am trying again "xxxxxx is the name of the store. I looked at the bags there and they seem to be real. What do you think, can I trust them?

4. Ladies, who can tell me what am I doing wrong here? Should I approve somewhere that name before I post it?

5. xxxxx

6. I'm not quite sure on this, but I think it might be a link that isn't allowed by this website. As soon as you post the link, TPF automatically blocks it as a preventative measure. That should answer your question as to whether the site is legit or not. :yes:

7. thanks a bunch... but I don't think that TPF can cover all the sites though. :s
    Can someone check it out for me, please. I seems ok. The prices are not as low as with the fake stores.

8. There have been problems in the past with regards to fakes or damaged products being sold to members of tPF. In addition, a few members have encountered very poor customer service.

9. That's definitely one of them.

10. thank you very much. :tup:

11. ooops sorry, looks like i had the same problem you did writing the site name - the *** is xxxx

12. if we censor it, please don't continue posting over and over again to get around it.

That owner came here and berated her customers among other things, has very bad work/customer ethics and her website is to never be posted here.
    Authenticity questions should only be asked in the Authenticate This Forum anyhow.
    Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.