WTH is wrong with Britney?

1. Britney picked up not one but TWO Versace bags while shopping the other day. This probably speaks volumes about my purse obsession, but I find this picture more disturbing than all the others I've seen :yucky:

Why can't her taste in bags be as terrible as her taste in clothing??? Poor purses :crybaby:

britney.jpg
  2. I noticed that 2! I saw another thread I think she got one for her cousin/ friend

3. Lol! Most people would carry one and put the other in a shopping bag.

4. Who knows what is wrong with her. She has some serious problems and she needs to take a looooooooooonnnnnnggggg break and go back to trying to be a mother to those babies. I feel so badly for her. I am so over her too.

5. Exactly what I thought! Normal person would take just one and the second put into the box or a shopping bag.

6. That makes me feel a little bit better. But she is so bat sh*t crazy that I wouldn't be surprised if they were both for her :s

7. I bet they were freebies knowing the paps were waiting outside. Hence, no shopping bag...

8. Well to the original question with what is wrong with Britney, where should we all begin? lol

9. So true, good point!

10. Looks like just another photo op for her.

11. This was already posted in another thread. Her cousin ali is holding one.

12. Isn't her cousin the one who will have to testify in Britney's custody case with KFed???? Maybe buying her cousin expensive gifts will cause some lapse of memory......

13. That is one "ugly" bag.

14. Wellll... hum. She is so odd.