WTF are you doing Liev, she pregnant!!!!!

1. Liev Schreiber with girlfriend (now wife according to Entertainment Tonight) Naomi Watts puffs away on his cigarette on Monday morning around the SoHo district of New York City.

I couldn't not believe my eye's. This is just wrong. I can't even beging to describe the danger's of exposing an unborn child to second-hand smoke. :tdown::tdown:
    [​IMG]

2. i've seen visibly pregnant women light up before...at least they're outside and not inside. small blessings?

3. what a selfish bastard - at least he's gained some sympathy weight, right? yuck:tdown:

4. They're outside and I doubt he's blowing it in her face. The pollution from the cars is probably more of a health hazard.

5. Wow. That's pretty bad. Even if it's outside you shouldn't smoke right beside the mum and baby. I also have seen someone light up a smoke who was obviously almost due. It's really a sad thing.

6. Yes it is sad, but should all of the blame fall on him? She is walking arm in arm with him!

7. :yes:

8. I agree, she might not have a problem with him smoking.

9. they are outside.I think it's OK...

10. ^ :yes:. ok, so it isn't great but he is not smoking inside - and maybe she doesn't even mind, as long as the ciggie is away from her? he should not smoke in front of his child though.

11. I agree. But eventhough not nice Liev, not nice :tdown:

12. It's not like he's puffing it in her face. They're outside anyway...

13. I have to agree. I don't see anything startling horrible about it. Not only are they outside but they are in the middle on walking.

14. One more thing. I think it's much worse when people pssing you by on the street are smoking because they just don't care and puff it right in your face. I assume he's not doing this.

15. I know if I were Naomi, I wouldn't want my man smoking next to me if I were pregnant, inside or outside. For all we know he does smoke indoors around her.