WTB: Balenciaga Forum Moderator(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BalenciagaLove said:
There are so many people I think would be fantastic for this job, these are in no particular order and I'm sure that I will forget some people too, but these folks pop into my mind.

1. mlertpac
2. winona77
3. bymimi
4. etenebris
5. firstclass (yes, you crazy lilac anis lady!)
6. hatikuh
7. varsha
8. ceejay (if she can break some time away from B-bag shoppin)

Ok.. I'm going to stop here because I can list probably 10 more people! :flowers:

Thanks balanciagalove!!! Sweet to mention me. :flowers: You would be AWESOME too if you choose to do it. i'm going to be travelling for the next few weeks but after that if they need people, I would like to. Sounds like there are lots of volunteers at this time. This place is so great!!!

I agree completely with (I think) everyone mentioned so far! LOL! I'd also be happy to help in any way - I'm at work most days, but since I'm in the UK the time difference might mitigate that somewhat. I don't know if I'm an 'expert' - like mims, Nhelle, mlert et al, but I do love Balenciaga. Good luck to everyone - there's a wealth of great girls here to choose from.

BalenciagaLove said:
There are so many people I think would be fantastic for this job, these are in no particular order and I'm sure that I will forget some people too, but these folks pop into my mind.

1. mlertpac
2. winona77
3. bymimi
4. etenebris
5. firstclass (yes, you crazy lilac anis lady!)
6. hatikuh
7. varsha
8. ceejay (if she can break some time away from B-bag shoppin)

Ok.. I'm going to stop here because I can list probably 10 more people! :flowers:

#8 - hee hee hee :lol: :lol: ... GOOD ONE and how true!!! Rushed out of the house early Saturday morning to snag the latest addition to the collection ... the Grenat Weekender!!! Beautiful ...

Just wanted to say: thank you all for your support to find experienced experts/moderators for the Balenciaga-forum :yes: !
Thanx especially to spiralsnowman, emila and balenciagaLove for the nomination of 'me' - I'm embarrassed :shame: ! Coz my mothers-language is German I think that I'm not suitable to make a good job as a moderator, I'm sorry ! Hope someone else, who's nominated here will do this lovely job .... - good luck to everyone :flowers:

Awww, I can totally feel the love in this thread.

Vlad do we PM you if we wish to apply to be a bbag forum mod? :smile: I don't want to miss out! :heart:

I want to second the nomination for Esile, since I have noticed her posts a lot and have learned a lot from her. She also said she was willing and able to to do it, so that's a good sign! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.