Wristlets?

1. Anyone have one?
    I'd like to have one *I think*, just wondering if any of you have one:confused1:

2. Hi, I have one.
    It's long and thin but not too long or too thin. It has a small section for your credit cards. It has small cc's all over it.

3. Oooh, do you have a photo?

4. No, I don't. I will take one tonight when I get from work. I believe I have the tag's as well. I will post all the information from it. BTW, it's pink. I haven't seen them in awhile.

5. I took them with my Camera phone, quality isn't so good.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. That's cute! Is it completely flat, or does it have any depth to it at all? Do you happen to remember how much it was? Thanks for sharing the pic!

7. It's flat but it has some depth to it as I can fit my treo in it. It was $225.

8. Thanks! Not a bad price!

9. V Pretty:yes:

10. i have a few.. i never use them. i bought them thinking i would or that they were cute. but i don't use them. but if you are going to get a wristlet...a chanel is the way to go!

11. addition to the above thread...the reason behind one the of the wristlets i bought is that i thought it would like nice if i ever wore strapless...which is true it does look nice with strapless. i don't like straps on my purse with a strap less top or dress. clutch or wristlet is good for strapless....ok...bye!

12. that's a great price, cheaper than LV!

13. very cute....do they come in different styles.

14. thats a nice clutch

15. Could you please post measurements:tender: ? Also, if you still have the box, can you post the item number in case I want to try to hunt one of these down?