Wristlets-how many do you have?

Nishi621

O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
And, how often and with what do you use them? Can you have too many? Do you find them useless? I am finding myself more and more attracted to them but am wondering if I am getting carried away

I think it depends on the wrist piece... that should be the determining factor. For example.. I have one wristlet.., but the wristlet is a bracelet connected to the purse. I've seen some wristlets that look like makeup bags if that makes sense, because the bag is tiny and the zipper detail, etc.

I think you should do what makes you happy, and I know wristlets are safer because you don't have to hold it like a clutch, but clutches definitely look better.

I have 2 wristlets: a coach signature logo in light camel, and a MICHAEL Astor wristlet to match my tote. But I find that I use neither because I can't put everything I need (keys, credit cards, money, phone, compact, lip gloss) in either one.

I have a coach one and a dooney one. I'll use the coach one if I'm just going out for a little bit, and the dooney one is too thin, so, I'll use it for CC, coins, bills and such and throw it in another bag. I tend to rotate bags and wallets weekly, so, they all get plenty of use :smile: