Wristlet identification?

1. Hello,

I was browsing Flickr and became obsessed with this wristlet. Since it's at an odd angle, it's hard to see more of it.

I love, love, love this. Please help me identify the style of this so I can find my very own. I've seen similar wristlets with the numbers 1506 and 8360. Is it either? What's the difference between the two?

*Please note that this is not my photo, and I'm only using it to identify the wristlet.

cropped Coach.JPG
  2. I have that in tobacco/brown. They are at the outlets right now. They had tons of colors in the ones in Orlando. Hope it helps..... Hold on let me check my receipt..... I can't seem to find a style # on the receipt but I do have a squew (sp?) 657326762657...... hope that helps!!!1

3. LOL! I was just going to say that I saw these in a bunch of colors this past weekend at the outlet in Orlando. :p

4. Is it patent leather? I can't tell hardly anything from the angle. if it is, the style number is 40249. :shrugs:

5. um...hard to say. i don't think it's the 40249 just because this one seems more of a 6f08 kinda size of you kwim...

i'm guessing she got it a long time ago, or outlet, because the only recent wristlet that we've had where it has a little coach logo stamped on the outside is 40249. and i'm pretty sure that's not it.

but if you ask what color, it might help, or maybe a better pic of it?

6. i think its just like mine and i got it from the outlet about a year ago.

[​IMG]

7. Oooh batgirl, cute patent leather wristlet.. I just bought the mahogany and I love it!

8. i love the patent wristlet because it is so roomy!

9. yes! I store my glasses, hair ties, and my favorite lipgloss and lipstick in it for easy access in my purse!