Wristlet help...

1. Ladies (and gentlemen!)-

I need help finding a new wristlet. I want it to have some organization since I want it to replace my wallet. I'd also like to be able to throw in my chapstick and cell phone when needed. I'd prefer leather but it's not a must. I'd like it to fit inside my purses diaper bag and can easily go from one bag to another easily.

Organization is the main feature I'm looking for!

2. I have a Dooney & Bourke wristlet that I got last summer, depending on the size of your cell phone it may not work for you...I have the LG enV and it is a struggle to keep that, money, lipgloss and little things like that all in at once, but there are 2 pockets which is good.

I also have a Coach signature wristlet that I LOVE...Wristlets are good for on-the-go and some can be really cute...GOOD LUCK! :p
  3. I have one from Cole Haan, which has slots for creditcards and a zippered pocket and would easily fit chapstick and a cell phone.
  4. Here's a few I found on Zappos:

Hobo International (comes in many colors) and also have credit card slots.

Tommy Bahama:

This is one by MBMJ. It would function well as a wallet but it won't hold chapstick and a cell phone:
  5. get a michael kors one =) its a bigger and roomy
  6. Coach makes some that have 2 "major" compartments and are leather. There outlet malls generally have them too
  7. Im so glad you asked! I love my new wallet, which also doubles as a wristlet. It's by Tignanello and I bought it from QVC. It's roomy, organizational, yet compact. I can get my keys, chapstick, cell phone, pda in it. It's a modern wonder! Can you tell I really love mine? BTW, it's $41.

Convertible clutch. Designed in smooth leather, this chic Tignanello wallet can be easily transformed into a clutch using the detachable strap. The outside of the wallet has a snap pocket and a zippered change pocket. Inside, there is a strapped-in mirror, a side zip pocket, a key ring, a bill pocket, and six credit card pockets.

Black, Nut, or Red.

Measurements: Wallet 8-1/2" x 4-1/2" x 1/4". Strap 7".

Body 100% genuine leather. Lining 100% nylon. Man-made trim.

Made in China.