Wrinkles

1. Ok, I'm not talking about the ones on my face but instead scarf wrinkles/creases from tying them in different ways. What's the best way to deal with this? Steam? Iron by placing a towel or soft cloth between the iron and the scarf? Drycleaning (hate the idea of this if the scarf isn't stained)? Wearing them with a sharpei puppy in tow so that the scarf (and my face) look less wrinkly by comparison?:s

2. TV, I know this will sound odd, but I iron my scarves using a travel iron. It never really gets that hot, but it does get hot enough to remove the wrinkles. Now, if only other kinds of wrinkles were removed as easily.... :lol:

3. Is there Botox for Hermes scarves?

4. TV, let the scarves rest for a bit (I hang mine over the footend of my bed), that helps a lot. If you don't want to steam/iron (either is fine), what you can also do is fold the scarf as neatly as you can and put it under a bunch of other scarves, that has taken care of a lot of wrinkles for me.....

5. Hang them in the bathroom..... scarf sauna.....

6. My SA (who looks after the scarf dept.) HOT STEAM irons the display ones (that hang on the wall)...on the wrong side.

7. That's good to know! I got a stream genie thingy that I bought to do some cleaning with but who was I kidding - I don't do domestics.. LOL! So, now I gotta go dig that up from the shed for H scarves!:p

8. LOL...Exactly what I was thinking!

9. A while ago at a trade convention, a friend bought a Eurosteam Iron for me. It's a Miracle Iron. Unlike conventional irons, you can place it directly on silk/silk charmeuse, viscose and other delicate fabrics (and even leave it on top of them for several minutes) on your ironing board without any damage. So now I my delicates, including all my H scarves, can be pressed even at home. It's pricey, but worth it!