Wrinkles

I know, but just knowing that they wrinkle now is going to kill me! I must inspect! haha. I have 2 Bellas & one Gioco...but I don't own the Adios print...so should be OK...lol.

Yeah, you should be fine. The adios is the worst one for getting wrinkly, dirty and just about anything bad to happen to. My bella bellas aren't wrinkly so I'm sure your bellas aren't wrinkly either. If I were you I wouldn't go looking for wrinkles! :rolleyes: If you see them fine, if not, even better!! :love:

I notice that light colored parts tend to make the wrinkles stand out... My Paradiso Ciao has this nasty long crease (stupid me for stuffing it to the max) that rubbed off on some dirt...
I went totally :wtf:
Spent some "quality time" getting that sucker clean and Scotchgarded the bag immediately
So I guess Adios Star and Bianco would be very obvious winkle-and-crease-prone prints :s

I think it depends on the bag style you choose too. My bella bellas haven't gotten wrinkled at all. They really don't have any extra loose fabric on them to get wrinkly.

:hrmm: :hrmm: :hrmm: :hrmm: I have a citta rosa gioco and I don't think that's got wrinkles either. That adios will get the best of us w/its attraction to dirt, wrinkles, zipper issues (on mine) :wtf: Oh well...what can you do :shrugs:

All you can do is do your best to keep it clean. I will probably only wear it in the warmer months. Definitely not in the winter in case it brushes up against my van. Dirt+salt= Ugly adios gioco. :yucky:

Mine's impossible to keep clean when my clothes are what's making it dirty. I've never ever had that happen to me before. It's super weird but it's gotta be dye transfer. There's nothing I can do about that unless I get a stroller to push my purse around in so it doesn't touch me or my clothes! :nuts: