Wrinkles!!!!! Lopsided.

1. Does anyone else have this issue?
    20 plus years of driving shows on the left side of my face.:nuts:............ and the left side only:wtf:
    Uh, yeah.
    I've always worn sunscreen, but I should have taken the advice of a close friend who all these years suggested I wear a visor or have a pull shade when driving. I used to giggle at her in our twenties, but gues who's giggling now.:crybaby:
    My friend looks great and I'm now begining to see creepy little lines on the LEFT side of my face.
    Anyone else experience this?
  2. Funny I should run across this thread, I was just showing my sister all the lines by my eyes on the left side, and ONLY the left. I never thought about it being from driving.
  3. Wow!!! I also have slight lines under my left eye but none under my right. I never knew it could be from driving.
  4. Come to the UK and drive here for a bit. At least you'll have even wrinkles! :roflmfao:

Sorry. That was a cheap shot. :lecture:

5. :roflmfao:
  6. :lol: That was funny.
    Hm. I think I posted this thread in the wrong place!
    It should be in the beauty section.:graucho:
  7. Same here, deeper wrinkles by my left eye and down the side of my face by the nose and upper lip. I think it is a combination of driving and sleeping mostly on my left side.
  8. LOL:roflmfao: