Wrestler Benoit, Wife & Son Found Dead

1. I haven't been able to stop crying. I actually just posted my condolences for this in the Celebrity section, didn't even look here 1st, my apologies, just really really shaken.

RIP Benoit, watching you preform was amazing, live and on Raw, ECW, WCW and Smackdown. You were one of my favorites and my husbands most fav. wrestler.

May Chris, Nancy and Daniel rest in peace. You were greatly loved by us and many of your devoted fans.

I hope you and Eddie are reminising & having one heck of a friendly match up there now. :heart:

2. I heard about this...how sad!!! We're not gonna know what actually happened till tmr or wed right?

3. they are saying that it's a murder suicide!?

4. Yes, they are saying that. On wwe.com they site that as well. I've been reading around online and they sare saying it wasn't by gun or knife but the instruments of death were found at the scene. Some site either strangulation, poison, suffocation, etc.

So devestating. I haven;t read who they think did it, and NOBODY should have died, but I sincerely pray it wasn't Benoit himself. And...why the child...why. Just so many questions. God knows what goes on inside a home and within a family, but...just, wow.

Very sad and horrific day for all involved and the wrestling world.

:crybaby:

My prayers to all, again.

5. I have no idea who he is but that is so sad. If it is a murder/suicide, just goes to show you never know what kind of inner turmoil a person could be going through. So sad to hear of that happening to anyone.

6. RIP Chris....you will definently be missed by all of your fans all over the world and I just want to thank you for giving us so many years of entertainment (even when I didnt like the outcome...like Wrestlemania 20 when you beat my fav wrestler, Triple H..). You were definently one of the best, if not THE best, technical wrestler out there and now im off to go shed some tears especially since my father and I were just watching a match between you and Triple H last night. (Vengeance 2004).

RIP Nancy and Daniel. Taken WAAAY too young. My sympathy and condolences to his surviving family.

7. WWE wrestler Chris Benoit, his wife, and son were found dead Monday and police said they were investigating the deaths as a murder-suicide.

Detective Bo Turner told television station WAGA that the case was being treated as a murder-suicide, but said that couldn't be confirmed until evidence was examined by a crime lab.

The station said that investigators believe the 40-year-old Benoit killed his wife, Nancy, and 7-year-old son, Daniel, over the weekend, then himself on Monday. A neighbor called police, and the bodies were found in three rooms.
    Lead investigator Lt. Tommy Pope, of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department, told The Associated Press the deaths were being investigated as homicide, and that the causes of death awaited autopsy results on Tuesday. Pope said the bodies were discovered about 2:30 p.m., but refused to release details.

8. This is a real tragedy.

9. I was telling my dad i couldnt even speak this out loud..
    I was just looking on Perez Hilton and saw that and i was just in shock. I swear i was just staring at the screen.. I remember watching him wrestle so many times , He was a great guy and i'm shock. I was in tears when i heard Eddie died now this.. It's awful i could hardly believe he was dead then i read about his family...
    I hope they rest in peace...
    I can't belive it.

10. I saw this on NBC this morning. What a terrible tragedy.

11. I don't know who he was (I don't watch wrestling, sorry..) but this is incredibly sad for the extended family of these people. We'll have to wait and see what the final verdict is. I wonder what the motive was behind this?

12. i could not believe it when i first heard of this news, such a tragedy!

13. It's so sad.. he will be greatly missed.