Wrap or Baby Doll Dresses: Do Ya Love em ?

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Never been too much of a babydoll dress fan. Maybe because I am 5'2:lol: . I do love wrapdresses. I have a lovely DVF wrapdress. Wrapdresses just mold so well to a woman's curves. It is the dress you wear when you want to feel classic yet sexy:love:

4. Babydoll = gross

Wrap = gorgeous

Shirtdress = gorgeous

5. I'm a fan of Kylie's babydoll..
    and wrap dresses are generally flattering, however I have some pesky back fat I need to burn off before they'd look proper.

6. WOW...Danica...when I look at pics of you the last thing I think of is back fat!!!
    I love all the dresses....I have lots of wraps and lots of baby doll dresses ( as long as they are not too puffy) and shirt dresses are like a uniform for me!!!

7. I like wrap dresses but they don't look good on me :sad:

I :heart: babydoll dresses!!

8. I love both!

9. I love wrap dresses.

Baby doll dresses can be hard to pull off, but it's great for not feeling self conscious about eating too much! :biggrin:

10. LOL well it's there!! so especially if I put something on that is thin material...its like two pouches right above my hips. Perhaps they would be good if I was out in the desert, like a camel, but otherwise it's pretty annoying.

11. On me -- wrap dresses are great, baby-dolls look like maternity wear.

On others -- both are really cute. I have a friend who wears baby-doll dresses over jeans and looks adorable, I would look ridiculous:sad:

12. Love both! For the wrap dress I too love DVF dress, they are so comfortable. Babydolls are are comfy and like Sonya said they come in handy on those days you feel "fat." I know I get every now and again.

The babydoll on Vanessa is just gorgeous!

13. Love wrap dresses!! You can wear them almost season-round and they are super comfy (and hides trouble spots). DVF and Missoni make the best ones.

14. i adore both!

15. I love them both..esp the baby doll dresses...they go great with legging, skinnies or on their own...thanks for the pics!:love: