WOWIE ZOWIE ! Black birkin has arrived at long last

1. I have been waiting for a black birkin, togo or clemence, silver hardware, in the 35 size for a long time now (almost a year), and finally got a call a couple of hours ago that it was here and to pick it up. I cant believe it. I have wanted one of these guys for about fifteen years now.

I am glad I passed on the blue jean kelly on Saturday - I suppose this is my lesson that you should always have patience and wait for what you really want. I am headed off to the gym now, but I had to share this great news with you guys who have been encouraging me to have patience - it was good advice.

2. Congratulations! Delayed gratification is a good thing, especially when Hermes is concerned.

3. Congratulations, jedimaster! Couldn't have happened to a nicer, more patient person!

4. Congratulations!! Patience absolutely pays off when it come to Hermes and in this case the payment will be a in form of a beautiful blk. Birkin. Wonderful!!

5. Congratulations!can't wait to see your beatiful bag

6. Yeah!!!! Congrats!!!

7. :yahoo:SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! CONGRATS!!!:wlae::drinkup:

8. Now THAT is good news!! Please post pics!!!

9. Congrats!

10. that's such good news...when do you pick up your baby??? enjoy, enjoy!!!:yahoo:

11. Fantastic news, jedimaster. CONGRATULATIONS!!! :yahoo: Your patience was indeed rewarded; a valuable lesson for all of us.

12. I can't wait to see the pic.

Congrats

13. woohooo! congrats!!! so happy for you- i know how much you wanted it!

14. Congrats!

15. Congrats! Please do post some pics when possible!

How did you do it jedimaster? Since I am just a Hermes padawan, can you teach me how to use 'the force' to stay patient for my future bags? heehee ;)