Wow! This makes me want to hit a few thrift stores tomorrow!

Oh, I saw that episode! It was Federal style card table. The Keno brothers had estimated she would get $150,000 to $250,000 for that table and it went all the way up to $450,000. Even with the auction house taking a third of that, she gets a profit of $299,985. What is that? Like a 1,000,000% return?

yes! it was that episode! what a lucky woman :yes: :yes:

there's a junk shop about half an hour north of Athens, COMPLETELY out in the boonies. it's an old gas station, and it has all these old signs out from. i swear to you, there's something like that in there. they have so much cool, weird old stuff just piled in there with no organization that i bet someone could find something amazing that's worth a veritable fortune. but it's like looking for a needle in a haystack of crap! stories like this always remind me of that place.

Wow! That is amazing. I go to thrift stores a lot and I tend to find some stuff that is neat, but not like that. I hope to find something worthwhile sometime. That is awesome.

It kind of reminds me about a lady that bought the original slave journals for the amistad ship. She made a fortune when she sold those journals.

Maybe one day we could be so lucky?