wow...this is a cute bag but seems expensive for coach

Is the other name for this 'map bag' or something? Or is that a whole other line?

I saw a smaller (but bigger than a demi) one that was really cute, I can't recall the price though.

The new Bags this year have really raised in price. I really liked the Daphne bag but it was also 600+
I can't justify the cost when compared to the quality. I could hang with 200-300 $ but it seems all the ones I really like are just way overpriced. It started with the Pocket satchels, then the Daphne's and now the Legacy Line.
I really started to question my love of Coach when I got my Kooba's.

These babies are massive, Mandy Moore has one and she's pretty tall yet it still looks large !!

MandyMoore_MontBlanc2.jpg

Lexie2000 said:
The new Bags this year have really raised in price. I really liked the Daphne bag but it was also 600+
I can't justify the cost when compared to the quality. I could hang with 200-300 $ but it seems all the ones I really like are just way overpriced. It started with the Pocket satchels, then the Daphne's and now the Legacy Line.
I really started to question my love of Coach when I got my Kooba's.

I saw the dusty purple daphne at an outlet for $428 so I'm sure the other colors will be hitting the outlets soon. =)

Ouch, and that's after they shifted production to China, too. I hope the consumer will ask why this bag is approaching European designer bags in price. Or is even MORE expensive.