wow...this is a cute bag but seems expensive for coach

1. It is cute! It's a HUGE bag though--more like a messenger bag than a purse to me...

2. Is the other name for this 'map bag' or something? Or is that a whole other line?

I saw a smaller (but bigger than a demi) one that was really cute, I can't recall the price though.

3. That is really expensive for Coach.. I guess they're trying to make themselves more of a luxury brand by having higher priced items? :blink:

4. that IS expensive... if i had to spend that much, i would much rather buy a gucci or something else.

5. Pretty but I'd get an LV for that price.

6. The new Bags this year have really raised in price. I really liked the Daphne bag but it was also 600+
    I can't justify the cost when compared to the quality. I could hang with 200-300 $ but it seems all the ones I really like are just way overpriced. It started with the Pocket satchels, then the Daphne's and now the Legacy Line.
    I really started to question my love of Coach when I got my Kooba's.

7. These babies are massive, Mandy Moore has one and she's pretty tall yet it still looks large !!

[​IMG]

8. I'd pick something else for that price. It is nice though

9. I'll wait until it hit the Coach outlet. :lol:

10. I saw the dusty purple daphne at an outlet for $428 so I'm sure the other colors will be hitting the outlets soon. =)

11. Hmhmh, I really like it :smile: I think it's worth the money!

12. Due to the fact that this bag is made of leather I find the cost justified.I'm not nuts about the brown one but I could see myself buying the white.

13. I saw that Coach bag in the store the other day. It is huge! I liked the clasp lock- thought it was fun for a change.

14. Ouch, and that's after they shifted production to China, too. I hope the consumer will ask why this bag is approaching European designer bags in price. Or is even MORE expensive.