Wow!!! Sophie is already on....

Nita my brother also has the exotic short haired kitty cat with the gorgeous flat face..he just lost his long haired exotic (like the cottonelle commercial cat)...they are so sweet even though they have a special diet and can have breathing issues...like my puggy!!! So sweet and special....meooow!!!

I *think* so. I need to go to Valley Fair anyway today so, I guess I could ask. From the style of the bag it looks like it will be limited. Unless they sell super well that it becomes permanent like MC, but I doubt it.

Darn, not permanent? I was kinda hoping so...I don't feel like buying the Sophie now because it's not a priority for me (and the price is so reasonable). Guess I'll let this one pass...or I'll give up one of my bags for this one. :Push:

No waitlist this time around (thank goodness!) and I am not too sure when it will launch in the mainland. Sorry. Since I am SA-less I have no info. I am having mine shipped from Hawaii. It should be here in 3 days. Yay! :yahoo:

Congrats Michelle, Lucky thing!!

I might do that but I am kinda on ban this month :Push: :rolleyes: :cursing: hmmmmm:sweatdrop:

Nita my brother also has the exotic short haired kitty cat with the gorgeous flat face..he just lost his long haired exotic (like the cottonelle commercial cat)...they are so sweet even though they have a special diet and can have breathing issues...like my puggy!!! So sweet and special....meooow!!!

Yes, she has breathing issue, the face is like Pug, no mean bones whatsoever..aww..so sad when people lost their pet..:sad:

I love long haired kitties but I am too lazy to brush her everydayday, so exotic is perfect for us.