Wow: Rare Find 05 Dolma Office Work Bag

1. oooh it's back!
  2. Did this not sell the first time around :confused1: She really should lower the price a bit, it's a really lovely bag but the price... :s
  3. ^^ the good news is there's BO now :p :wlae: :smile:

p.s. i bought my dolma city from her for $1399 :heart:
  4. BO is making a come back :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  5. I really want to make an offer on this, but her BIN is pretty high. Hmmm....
  6. Make her an offer, she can always say no, wouldn't hurt to try :yes:
  7. ^^ ditto!!! :tender:
  8. You guys are SUCH enablers! lol. Surprisingly, my hubby gave me the go-ahead to put in an offer!

But first.....can anyone tell me: in your opinion how wearable is the Work bag as an everyday bag, too? I will use it for work, but for that amount of money I also want the option of wearing it on weekends too. Do you think it'll look too big on a 5'2" 100lb girl?
  9. Also, I'm concerned about the split tassels. Since I probably can't order replacements from BalNY, I'm hoping that she is including extra tassels in the auction.
  10. Kristy, I have a Truffle Work that I use all the time. Bigger bags are practical and Bbags are soooo chic for any occasion :yes: and that color is soooooooooo yummy :drool: What are you waiting for? Make an offer :graucho: Do it, do it, do it :jammin:
  11. ^^ ditto, i use my works everyday :wlae:
  12. This bag is now MINE!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I accepted Bertiebluebird's counteroffer and am hoping to receive it by this weekend. Yippeeeeee!!!!
  13. YAYAYAYAYAYAY Kristy :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Congrats and please post pics when you get it so I can drool :drool:
  14. ^^ woooooooo-whooooooo!!! :party: