Wow... Look at these!

Love the tattersal tote! This will definetly match my pink Heritage Stripe wristlet and mini skinny. I just hope they made it all in pink trim.. oh well,, this is nice too ;)

small tote
12219_d1.jpg

I hate to say it - don't want to rain on anyone else's parade. But I 100% agree with you. I think these are made more for the 17 y/o new comer into the coach family. It takes all kinds I guess. But, I guess the age is more like 12 now - they keep getting younger

I don't think any of the new bags look at all like they are for the younger generation. If anything the pink scribble C and tattersall heritage look the youngest. I'm 20 and the rest I would say could fancy anyone...more towards older actually. BTW I hardly ever see 12 year olds carrying Coach...and never 8 year olds...

This bag is so cute! I hope they come out with matching accessories- maybe a mini skinney or a little make up bag - i would sooo buy those! i love that this is probably in that coated material like the other heritage bags- i love the tattersall but have been way too scared to buy anything in fear of staining it the minute i leave the store!
12219_d1.jpg

This bag is so cute! I hope they come out with matching accessories- maybe a mini skinney or a little make up bag - i would sooo buy those! i love that this is probably in that coated material like the other heritage bags- i love the tattersall but have been way too scared to buy anything in fear of staining it the minute i leave the store!
12219_d1.jpg

this must match the Tattersall clutch the SA showed me pictures of yesterday!!!