Wow let-trade sure is fast...

1. He has one of the new mono/leopard bags on his site already???
    Which owner would buy a bag and disown it so quickly??? :crybaby:
    Poor thing, poor thing.

http://www.let-trade.com/s/LV-S76.HTM

I actually really like the shape of this bag...just not the leopard :p

2. i suppose if someone gives you a bag, and you dont really want it, you sell it? =)

3. i love the new bag. leopard print= yummy.

personally, i if i had this bag i would use it as a collection piece, and not as a functional purse.

4. I think this is the one on display at LV here? It actually is quite lovely in person but I agree the leopard just takes it a little too much over the top.

5. It's so beautiful....:heart:

6. :wtf: Not real sure that I would purchase this~ but it is someone's bag:drool: ...Let-trade is quick on the draw~

7. Some people buy things they thought they'd like but turns out to be different? Dunno.. not my cup of tea.

8. What's "karung"? :shrugs:

This bag is soooo beautiful IRL. :heart:.

9. i think it's beautiful bag, but it would've been so much better w/o the leopard

10. it sure is a unique looking bag and it's huge...but leopard print wouldn't go well with me.

11. it's a nice bag.... maybe it would have looked better if they didn't have the leopard print on it, and made it a nice toffee color?? :shrugs:

12. I saw this bag in person today. Lovely shape but the leopard print on this particular style was so loud

13. I think it's HOT! lol

14. I love this in the stamped leather, it is gorgeous. This version has a little too much going on for my taste. It is a stunning bag, just not for me.

15. I like leopard and I like mono, but I'm not a big fan of them together.

Kind of like nuts and gum--I like both, but I wouldn't want to be chewing on both at the same time!