Wow I'm pissed

CandyJanney

Squishy Leather!
O.G.
Sep 27, 2006
So I ordered 40232, The Legacy Stripe Framed Wristler and have been going NUTS waiting for it. I've had one before and I LOVE them. I get the item in today, new from JAX, it's friggin terrible. It's misshappen and the legacy fabric is all weird in a few spots.. Its just got a weird shape and looks just sloppily make. I'm so annoyed because now I have to return the damn thing for a new one and I shouldn't have to. This wristlet looks like it's been beat up!

No the Wristlet. I got the Framed beauty case and the Legacy lining had a few spots that were "off" but I'll manage. The Wristlet was just ICK. The woman on the phone was very nice. She said I can return it at a store and have them call the 1800 number and they'll ship another priority overnight but I can't get to a store today so I'm priority overnighting it myself so they can reship hopefully tomarrow. I'd really like to have it by Friday. =P I just could not believe the shape the item was in! O_O

Wow, I am really sorry to hear that, its awful. I hate ordering things by mail, if its going to take five days to receive it for five days I go nuts, and then to only be dissapointed t>>> WOW :crybaby: Hopefully the next one is perfect..