Wow, I spend way too much time on here...

1. I Just woke up, it is 9:45am, I swear I just had the most "realest" dream that I worked at Louis Vuitton. It first started as an internship:confused1: I had to report there after school,(I'm a 28 year old college student) then my supervisor spoke to me and said they want to hire me full time. I swear it was sooo real. The people's faces, conversations I had, one of my good friends came and had lunch with me there, there was even a scandal going on about employees stealing merchandise. They even unveiled a new trunk at the store. I'm so blown away at how real it was. Then I woke up. Like wow I spend way too much time looking at Louis Vuitton. I wish it could be a reality but the nearest boutique to me is Atlantic City. And that's 45 minutes away. Well that's not that bad I guess. I think the thread that did it, was a member was asking what qualifications she needed to work there. Ok I need to go get some coffie. I"m still thinking about it. I haven't had dreams that real in a long time. :confused1: