wow!! I am shocked!! tan playground for this price..

1. Try this one: item 160197620070

2. oh my god....

3. you know this makes me really consider parting with my tan playground since I haven't used it yet lol

4. i just don't think i could spend that much.

5. There's a tan playground on eBay right now, but it's a bambinone.

6. I love the tan playground print, but not at that price for such a small piece! Re-donkulous!

7. To be honest, I would have probably spent that much if it was an item I really wanted. Better now than later, since Tan PG prices are just going to keep going up and up and up.

Congratulations to both Angioletto winners, by the way. :smile:

8. :wtf:

But, but, but...they are such TINY pieces!?

9. absolutely ridiculous! i love the PG print and i'm almost willing to pay the prices for it. i hoping (and praying) no one out bids me for the bambinone (crosses fingers). i did find a japanese website that is still selling PG's, but i can't tell if that's their retail prices (i can't read japanese). i betting they are though. the exchange rate is ridiculous!! here is the website:http://brandnavi.naturalwind.net/?search=stmx . i'm tempted to buy...

10. Yeah, I found that site awhile ago as well. If you click the links to all the Tan PG placements they have left, you'll find that they're all sold out except for the Tan PG Andiamo, which is close to US$400, sans shipping and middleman fees.

11. Yeah, I found that site awhile ago as well. If you click the links to all the Tan PG placements they have left, you'll find that they're all sold out except for the Tan PG Andiamo, Scuola, Bambino, and Bella.

12. dolce is roughly 198$, mamma is 258$. (just move the decimal two places to the right to give you a rough estimate)

13. the print placement isnt even that good

14. yah, i know...