WOW - Caviar leather really IS durable!!

1. I think I :heart: Chanel even more than before! I'm generally pretty careful with my stuff, but when I was out getting groceries today, my cart hit a bump in the parking lot and my Chanel flew out of the cart and slid on the parking lot :crybaby:

Anyway... I freaked out and ran over to the bag - it got some surface dirt on it, but amazingly, when I wiped the dirt off and doubled checked at home, the leather has no scratches or anything!!

I am DEFINITELY a caviar kind of girl, and am totally impressed!! Gives my LV canvas a run for it's money!

2. OMG, I could see you running after your bag! :lol: Glad to hear your bag wasn't hurt :flowers: And I agree, caviar is very durable

3. Wow, scary story!! But good to know!

4. You mean you didn't strap your bag in? LOL. JK.

5. I am such a freak, I will NOT put my bags in those nasty bacteria filled carts. I wear the bag or leave it in the car...

6. I love the caviar leather! Thank goodness your bag is okay.

7. Good to know- especially since I'm currently eyeing a caviar bag on eBay. :graucho:

8. LOL, that is the FIRST thought that came into my mind when reading this thread! I carry lysol wipes to the grocery store to use on the cart handles, that's how anal I am.

9. Awww, what a cute story, tweetie!! :love:

I try not to rest my bags on outdoor things, but sometimes it can't be helped. My Cerf tote has endured a heck of a lot, but it still looks great!

10. i rest my caviar grand shopping on the floor, ground and pavement with impunity. water has gotten on it several times - no problems. before i bought it, i was distressed to see it did not have feet but the SA assured me it wasn't necessary because caviar was the most durable. boy was she ever right!

11. Wow, that's good to hear. I love caviar too.

12. Hahaha, it's a cute story. I'm glad your bag is ok. You must have had quite a startle.

One time, I was trying to help a friend load out his drum kit, and I put my lambskin clutch on top of the drum I was carrying thinking it'll stay put, and it slid off. My heart STOPPED. But the bag was ok. Miraculous!!

13. wow that made my heart skip a beat! lol yep very v ery durable