Wow. All this fake stuff!

1. :wtf:

I stumbled on this girls link and site from another car forum that I am using to help sell my bf's car..anyways check it out...

What the hell!

:girlsigh:

don't want to give her any business, had to remove your link!

2. What is this board all about? Just a bunch of random teenage girls?

3. lol im sorry. no intentions of making her any sales!

;X

4. Is she trying to pass them off as the real thing? :wtf: Maybe you could post pics?

5. No, She said they are " good quality faux"

hehe whatever taht means...:crybaby:

I wonder where she could find all of that stuff to sell though?

I wouldnt buy any fake sunglasses...they probably dont even protect ur eyes from the sun! just for looks.:shrugs:

6. I'll post pics...but please dont bann me..lol I am just surprised they have some..pretty cute...fake looking items ! Hold on :smile:

7. Waiting to what tickle is talking about

8. :upsidedown:

COACHBAG.jpg CHANELSET.jpg DIORSTRAWBERRY.jpg CHANELCUFF.jpg DIORWHITE.jpg BABYDIOR.jpg
  9. lol Someone on the forum told me the same thing about real designer sunglasses though.

10. I see what you mean by cute fakes :shocked: These aren't the normal disgusting fakes I'm used to seeing.. Yikes just what we needed.. creative fakers :hrmm:

11. OMG ... these looks like the kind of stuff I see at night markets ...:wtf:

12. wait, wait , i got more!!!

DUDE, FOR SOME FUNNY REASON....THIS MAC MAKEUP THE GIRL IS SELLING LOOOKS AWFULLY WERID....PLEASE DONT TELL ME THEY HAVE SUCH THING AS FAKE MAKEUP???!?1

MACCAKE.jpg CHANELCAMBON.jpg CHANELBRUSHES.jpg CHANELCAMBONLIGNE.jpg DESIGNERFLIPFLOPS.jpg DIORGLASSES.jpg 14aezk9.jpg
  13. 99.9% of designer sunglasses have 100% UVA/UVB protection.

14. Yup they definitely have fake makeup.. and that pic looks like a prime example of what MAC foundation should NOT look like. I've been using their foundations for years and they've never come in those weird rounded square looking compacts..

15. EWWW WHY WOULD ANYONE BUY FAKE MAKEUP? GROSS.

JUST GO BUY REGULAR BRANDS AT THE DRUGSTORE?!:wtf: