Wow - A Tano Was Copied By Begeren! "-)

1. I so surprised to come across this Tano Bag from a couple of seasons ago and then thought "OMG - that's my Begeren!" That's funny!:graucho: Do you guys like it in silver????

TAN9901SILVER.jpg BegerenBlue.jpg
  2. Here's a close up of the Tano. Do you like it???:p

9718_l.jpg
  3. Hmm...I don't know if it's a copy or just a style that is used from time to time.
    I bought a purse from Sigrid Olsen a year ago that is quite similar. It's hard to tell, but when it opens it really does look alike!

11789492_B1.jpg
  4. i like the Begeren better!

5. I do too! That marine colour is gorgeous as well!!! :drool:

6. I agree, I dont think its a copy so much as its jus a very similar style.....

7. I like the begeren one more, i am actually waiting for mine to arrive.........

8. agree.. I had a Donald Pliner tote this shape & a Banana Republic Triangle bag that looked similar.

9. Okay okay - not "copied"....it was a wrong choice of words...I love Linda @ Begeren - she's not a cheeseball...I was just saying that I was shocked to come across this Tano and I was like "gosh! That's really similar to my Moorea!" :yahoo: No offenses ladies - love you!!!!:rolleyes: :heart:

10. Absolutely none taken. I knew what you meant! :yes:

11. OK girls... get $20 off any in stock (not special order or pre-order) bags purchased 5/4-5/13 by purse forum members! Current free shipping promo also applies. Just email me, alexandra@musthavebag.com after you place your order online, and mention the purse forum offer, and I will credit $20 back to your card. (Our site doesn’t have coupon codes, so that’s the only way we can do it.) Please email me with any questions

12. Nah - I actually saw this Tano on sale on eBay a few weeks ago and they look really different - imo

But it is interesting - i do see some similarities - so the best i can say is that they are similar!

But both are still nice!