woven patent leather shoulder Bbag - *pic*

1. Well, I've finally been bitten by the Bbag bug! I just spotted this one on NM's website. What a beauty!:love: I hope it's as pretty IRL. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the price.:yucky: ($3,600.) What do you think of this bag? Has anyone seen it IRL?

2. Wow, I really like that :yes:. Haven't seen it IRL, but it looks lovely in the picture.
  3. I haven't seen this one in any stores, either. It must be really new. Looks real purty though!
  4. It gives me goosebumps. Don't like it.
  5. I adore the B bag, but I am not as enthused by this as the plain leather, for the simple reason, that the leather on the b bag is so gorgeous, and creased and ruched that it doesnt need any extra embellishment, it is what makes it the gorgeous bag that it is (just my opinion). The plain ones sure are alot cheaper too lol ;)
  6. I agree with Chloe-babe. the leather on the patent B is extraordinary, like a deep, bottomless, gleaming pool. I think the beauty of that leather is most enhanced when left alone, allowed to just gleam like the surface of that still, gleaming pool.:love:

Look.... it's mesmerizing....

7. Deco - I never tire of seeing your lovely bag! Gorgeous "pool" of love!
  8. I agree with Chloe-babe. I am a big fan of B bag. =)