Would you wear this on a flight

i think i'd switch the mini out for a denim pencil skirt so it's a little easier to sit at the terminal and on the plane w/o flashing everyone. and maybe bring a cardigan, but if the outfit is comfy enough to sit in for a few hours, i'd say go ahead and forgo the juicy. i always like seeing people dressed nicely at airports, everyone usually wears pajamas!

^^^ PAJAMAS??? :blink: I've never seen anyone in an airport wearing PJs.

NATURALE: The outfit is cute, but not for the plane. Since 9/11, the rules have changed and your hubby won't be waiting at the gate when you get off the plane. So, you will pass many bathrooms in the airport where you can change into your "haute momma" outfit before he sees you.

Call me paranoid, but I like to dress "in the event of an emergency" when I fly. I always wear sneakers or flat shoes and pants...god forbid something happens and the plane has to make an emergency landing while you are wearing a teeny skirt and stilettos. ;)

Call me paranoid, but I like to dress "in the event of an emergency" when I fly. I always wear sneakers or flat shoes and pants...god forbid something happens and the plane has to make an emergency landing while you are wearing a teeny skirt and stilettos. ;)

Hmmm, never thought about that, you're right.

The outfit is hot, but too hot for sitting on the plane. Like everyone else said, take it in your carry on and change. The plane ride is just for you to sit there and get gross feeling and smell like airplane. This way you can freshen up and he will TOTALLY appretiate the outfit and those legs!!! Have fun!

Megs said:
The outfit is hot, but too hot for sitting on the plane. Like everyone else said, take it in your carry on and change. The plane ride is just for you to sit there and get gross feeling and smell like airplane. This way you can freshen up and he will TOTALLY appretiate the outfit and those legs!!! Have fun!

Thanks.

Irissy said:
Ya, dress comfy on the plane and then run to the bathroom to change before you land or change before you get out of the terminal.

This is what I do!
I apply make-up on the plane then after I leave the plane I pop into the toilet before I pick my luggage up and change!
Thats why I look really fresh! Dont forget to spray clinique's moisture surge spray on the flight and handcream! Airplanes are SO dehydrating!

esiders said:

I was reading an article recently about the evacuation drills they were doing on that huge new airplane. They said that the majority of injuries while doing these drills are people breaking their ankles when hitting the ground after going down the inflatable slide, and getting "rug burn" on their bare skin from going down the slide. Apparently, that slide can take off a lot of skin! :blink: No more shorts for me on an airplane!