Would you wear the miroir speedy during the day?

1. or night only?
  2. anytime for me
  3. Never. Sorry.
  4. ehhh....probably in nyc with all the pretty lights on the town.....beautiful....
  5. nighttime
  6. If I was lucky enough to have one all the time
  7. i'd wear the pap during the day.....since the speedy is bigger, i'd use that for night tme.
  8. :wtf: I thought you hated the Miroir bags?????????????????????? :shrugs:
  9. It really depends on how you dress...I think because of how loud of a statement that the miroir bags make, you need to tone down your outfits...
  10. For the price of it...I'd say yes...
  11. Yeah I would totally wear mine during the day. But I am that flashy type of person!?!

I think it would totally hot with dark blue jeans, black turtleneck, blackleather jacket and black boots... :shrugs:
  12. that's a great thought!:yes:

13. :lol: yea who knows anymore.

to answer your question, if I had a miroir, I would wear it all day long. ;)
  14. I would wear it anytime of the day just as long as it goes well with my outfit. I am actually using my gold Papillon today.
  15. I will use mine everyday. Speedy for day...pap for night. ( I like a smaller bag for evening) I live in a warm climate so wear alot of dresses, and skirts, the silver speedy will look great! I tend to wear darker clothes at night so the gold pap will be perfect!