Would you sell bags (Bbags) you luurve to fund...

I've really been thinking of getting a Birkin with my last bonus, or the birthday money I always get from my MIL (she's very generous). But I'm scared of all the stories about them being hard to get or having to work up to one with smaller purchases (which i think is just absurd. I'm not going to earn the right to drop a large amount of money on a bag.) If I got one, I would want it to be just what I wanted and not want to settle for whatever turns up. If I knew I could do get that, I would sell other bags to get it if I had to.

i went to hermes a few months ago and they had a chartreuse green 35cm birkin. i put it on hold, but after thinking about it, i was like, i am not going to spend over $7000 for a green bag that i will probably use once. and my parents laughed when i told them the price

hmmm.... at the moment, no... i love my Bbags too much... and also Birkins are just waaay too heavy... the size i love is the 35cm... i carry a load with me already... so if i used the 35cm birkin with all my stuff it would be like 5kgs on my hands! one hand will be soooo muscular after a day of carrying it! LOL! but its also coz i have the luxury of walking into my mums closet of full of birkins and kellys... and my aunties! I borrowed my mums rouge 35 once, and never ever did it again! its way too heavy for me...

but yes the craftsmanship is magnificent on those bags... my grandmother owned one of the first that were made, and it belongs to my aunty now, it still looks like it just came from the shop!

I wouldn' t sell bags I love (and use) for funding a Birkin.
I prefer saving than selling
The good thing with H, is you have to wait for a long time before your HG arrives ;)...And within 3 weeks, my dream will become true !!!

i did sell a few b bag to fund my chanel :shame:
but i STILL keep some that i treasure most and use a lot.
i only sell some that i don't really use ad just keep it for the sake of collecting it