Would you sell a bag if you don't

NOOOO! lol I love your Noé pix!!! don't selll it!!! lol

okie that was my initial reaction, but if you seriously don't like, then it's totally up to you to sell it :yes: good luck!

^Nothing not to love about the Noé. I just felt strange after taking pics to enable another pfer. Afterwards I got all depress. I don't know what I'm thinking!:confused1:

^Nothing not to love about the Noé. I just felt strange after taking pics to enable another pfer. Afterwards I got all depress. I don't know what I'm thinking!:confused1:

hmmm.... how about waiting for another week or two and see how you feel about it later? usually I'm also kinda confused toward my next purchhase, but later after the initial "urge" settles down, then I know exactly what to do/buy, or sell in your case.:yes:

I think you should try to return it first. If they don't let you return then sell it but wait until your strange feeling dies down. Let say in 2 months, if you still don't feel like the bag then at that time you know for sure it's not your bag.

If you have never used it then I would definitely take it back to the boutique and attempt to return it. I am sure your SA would understand. It's still a hot item so I doubt they would have trouble reselling it.