Would you sell a bag if you don't

I'd sell it if I didn't feel it anymore so I could put the money towards something I really like :yes:

Maybe wait 3 weeks and see whether anything has changed, if not: off she goes :nuts:

sorry pinki:sad: ....i'd sell it and get something you really love!:flowers:

Thanks!:flowers:

I'd sell it if I didn't feel it anymore so I could put the money towards something I really like :yes:

Maybe wait 3 weeks and see whether anything has changed, if not: off she goes :nuts:

Yeah maybe another week. I'm feeling blue that's the only reason thinking about selling it. Thanks Kittie!:flowers:

I would sell it. I bought the Large looping bag a few years ago and after about 3 months I wasn't feeling it anymore, so I sold it on Ebay. I got back about 90% of what I paid. I say, sell it and get something you will truly love. It is too much money to "waste".

I have the situation all the time. I am just easy to be tired of a bag:sweatdrop:, so I sell all bags that I don't use (some are new too) on eBay or to friends. I did lose some money, but I don't like to store those useless bags in my closet. I also need funds to buy new bags. I would say you don't like it, so sell it to buy a new one. ;)

Aww, no, pinki, I LOVED that bag! :sad: But it's okay...if you're not feeling it, you should definitely sell it...there's no point in keeping bags that you don't love/you don't plan to use often. I had to do that with a couple other bags I sent off for consignment, yesterday. :crybaby:

Aww, no, pinki, I LOVED that bag! :sad: But it's okay...if you're not feeling it, you should definitely sell it...there's no point in keeping bags that you don't love/you don't plan to use often. I had to do that with a couple other bags I sent off for consignment, yesterday. :crybaby:

I'm just feeling blue and it's really not the Noe's fault. I'm just so darn picky!:hysteric: