Would you regret bidding on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^don't you have to give a legitimate reason for retracting a bid? I had a bad experience with isold it though, they mixed up my purchase (chanel sunglasses) and sent me shoes, it took about 3 weeks to sort out because they didn't know who they sent the glasses to but after a ton of emails sent back and forth I eventually got a refund (they wouldn't give me one at first).

its is SUCH an awesome price!! If it stays that low (which i really highly doubt because there are still 4 days left and its already at 450 :sad: ) then you should definently get it! :smile: I want one now..

Well believe it OR not, i did try to contact the seller and I have yet to recieve anything back yet, I have a feq questions about the bag, no contact no bid, i will retract, sorry lol but it looks REAL lol

I wouldn't bid on a bag I already had unless there was something different about it (i.e., color), regardless of how great the deal was. I'm also not big on buying pieces cheap just to "flip" them for a profit, although I know there are established LV eBay sellers who do this and make a killing.

OMG Matt love it and the price...okay I cannot believe the price...there must be a mistake...they are giving it away...you how I feel about black MC...how much would this bag retail for new???

Why is it sooo cheap??? Is it authentic...I :heart: black MC...I just can't get over the low low price....it is black MC...If it is the real deal at that price I would go for it...good luck...it is a gorgeous piece..heck a pouchette costs more...the pouchette accessoire is 615 canadian and is tiny tiny...:nuts: I am still in shock over the price:wtf: !

Status
Not open for further replies.