Would you rather...

Oh, this is good.......this is very, very good. I'm liking this BEMUSED HUBBY..........and yes, LOREN, you're right. This IS ringing a bell.....

this is ringing a bell. Who was on here and said her husband is always on the wine boards. was it socal? well, I lost all my jewelry and I keep feeling sad about it but I hope it will show up someday( I hid my jewelry case somewhere in my house when I didn't have time to put it in the safe and I can't remember where I hid it, nor can I find it, including my wedding ring) I'd take a fake Hermes into Hermes and just say I am undercover seeing how their customer service would hold up (never give up the forum) and my husband gets plenty of attention, I think it's the other way around, maybe if my DH would give me a little more attention then I wouldn't be on here so much. So are you the professor's husband? can't wait for valentine's day surprises.

LOL...My DH's response is below...

Professor's husband checking in.....my first post to disturb the typical 2 hour typing session for Socal.... :sos:

well, I lost all my jewelry and I keep feeling sad about it but I hope it will show up someday( I hid my jewelry case somewhere in my house when I didn't have time to put it in the safe and I can't remember where I hid it, nor can I find it, including my wedding ring)

I hid a gorgeous Pearl necklace somewhere in the house before a 3-week trip to Italy about 4 years ago and I still can't find it.........:shrugs: Now I'm beginning to think I never OWNED the blasted thing in the first place.......

This thread is cracking me up! I have always had this dream that my PHH snuck onto the PF to see what damage he could do, when he unwittingly stumbles upon everyone's amazing H collections (the Members thread of course) and realizes just how good he has it with me (because I am still pining away for my first H bag). Then, he calls my good friend K (who shall remain nameless as you know who you are:P:graucho:) to help him pick out the perfect birkin (and diamond H watch with the appropriate croc band) to surprise me with because he is so grateful that I have not done that much damage yet! LOL!!!

Ahhhh, a girl can dream can't she!:girlsigh:

This thread is cracking me up! I have always had this dream that my PHH snuck onto the PF to see what damage he could do, when he unwittingly stumbles upon everyone's amazing H collections (the Members thread of course) and realizes just how good he has it with me (because I am still pining away for my first H bag). Then, he calls my good friend K (who shall remain nameless as you know who you are:P:graucho:) to help him pick out the perfect birkin (and diamond H watch with the appropriate croc band) to surprise me with because he is so grateful that I have not done that much damage yet! LOL!!!

Ahhhh, a girl can dream can't she!:girlsigh:

Hope it becomes a reality, my dear jag!:yes:

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

:heart: