Would You Lie For A Friend ?

I have to say that if I'm ever in a situation where I need to lie for anyone, I would hope it's just for myself. That way I'm the only person who gets in trouble if anyone finds out the truth. I can't imagine that situation ever arising, though, thank goodness.

Why risk getting the friend in trouble? I wouldn't do it. I'd be a reference for a good friend any day, but no lies.

That will have to depend.. If I know that he or she is in need of the job and they are quite studious in their work then I may give a harmless white lie. But if they are just casually looking for someone to get them through then I wouldn't even consider. In addition, I will only help those I'm familar with.

I guess it depends what the lie was about?
Like, how long have I known them or did they kill someone?

I definitely would never lie about something that was severe or could be easily found out and then get me fired in the process.

no way! i would never lie to a friend or get a friend to lie for me! my dad always taught me never to lie... if i can remember his words exactly they were, "don't you ever lie to anyone... you'll go to hell" :Push: or something crazy like that... i've had that beaten into me since i was a little kid... i cant stand lies!