Would you Keep This?

1. I had to do it. Here are pictures of the sides of my tote. Would you find this acceptable or absolutely not?
    thanks for any advice. I'm sure i'm just being paranoid.

Please ignore how bulky the bag is. she's full!
    1smallside.jpg 2smallside.jpg
  2. I think they're fine. That's what mine looks like-- or very similar. I'd keep her, she's a beauty!
  3. yay! thank you!!
  4. I don't think it's that bad. When I bought the satchel, I chose between 4 in the store, and I got the one that matched the best. Of course, we had to switch the straps and tags with another bag, but that's a different matter. ;) However, if it bugs you, see if you can take it back and choose between some others. Otherwise, it will bother you every time you look at it.
  5. Sorry, just getting up to speed here.... Are we talking about the fact that it isn't 100% lined up?? Or am I supposed to be looking for something else?? :p

I missed the explanation which I am sure is in a thread somewhere around here!! ;)
  6. if it bugs you in even the slightest, i wouldn't. send it back!
  7. What's wrong? :shrugs:
  8. yah, i'm just seeing if my bag is not lined up right, or if it is common with this bag. I needed people to look at it with fresh eyes.
  9. I don't think its too bad! I would keep it! ;) (Unless it is going to bug you to the point of not being able to use it...)
  10. does anyone have one that *is* 100% lined up? I wonder if this is just how they are. I doubt my chances are good that i'd find one that's any better.
  11. I think you got a better one than I did!:okay:
  12. I don't think it's that bad....I probably would never have noticed it.
  13. thanks guys. i know i'm just being crazy. It doesn't bother me as long as i know that this is normal and i didn't get a really defective bag.
  14. I think it's fine! It wouldn't bug me!
  15. IMHO, little things like that bug me.
    I would probably continue to look at it over and over again (as if the C's would suddenly move and line up straight!!):roflmfao:
    You spent hard earned $$ on it ~ take it back if it bothers you :p.