Would you keep the Berkley and the Trevi pm in Ebene

Oh to have that dilema. I had the Trevi (for over a month) and returned it for the Berkeley which I thought was nicer when I saw it. What a huge mistake that was. The next morning I went back for my Trevi and it was gone. I still can't find one. I call everyday as I'm sitting on $1,500.00 credit that I refuse to use unless it's to get my gorgeous Trevi back...I need a good :bagslap: for exchanging it. If you could keep both that would be amazing...but if I had to choose...well, you know my answer!!

keep both!i love the trevi more, but keep the berkeley coz its a gift from your hubby..unless its ok for him if you change it.. maybe show him the trevi and he'd like it better as well?..

Hubby bought me the Berkley so have to keep her, since he paid for one I can proably pay for the other, do you think they are too similiar to keep both?
Did not have anything in ebene before these 2 bags...they would be my only ones all my others are mono, vintage mono

Well it doesn't seem to me that the Berkley is in question YAY, I love that bag!! I would take the Trevi back for a bag you absolutely want. The bags are quite similar to me as far as the handles and the pattern...get some variety!! :okay:

I'd RETURN the Berkeley, KEEP the Trevi and GET the Azur Hampstead when it comes out. :yes:

I was gonna say that too, but since your hubby bought you the Berkeley just keep them both!!! Trevi is too gorgeous to return!
Azur Hampstead is also TDF. Looks like you just gonna have to spoil yourself.:P