response from a seller? I won a nice coat in an auction last week - at the opening bid I am waiting for the seller to tell me international shipping fees but so far no response (i am not lucky with sellers at the moment....). do I just send payment and add on top of national shipping fees in the hope he will send the coat? what if he doesnt? i have already filed two claims in the past 6 months, so only have 1 left, I think??? should I wait or just send the money?