Would you have a lip implant?

Well, all the pictures look really natural. You can NOT tell they're implants except for the fact that you're reading it. As for myself, I have full-ish lips (mostly like the 1st picture) so I probably wouldn't get one. Besides, I'm a huge chicken. I'm even scared of getting Lasik!

The photos in the article look good, but the upper lip never looks quite right to me. There is no shape or "bow" to it.

I wouldn't need or want my lips bigger, so I wouldn't do it myself.

little_feat_downonthefarm.jpg

I'm lucky that I don't need them, although as a child my mom made fun of my "thick" lips. I think the implants look ok but my main concern is: how does it feel to have something foreign stuck in your face/body?

At first I had collegen injected, but it only lasted 2 months. When Restylane came out, I switched to it. It lasts much longer. I have used Restylane for several years. I've had so much injected, that I don't have to get it redone now but once or twice a year. lol. I had practically no lips before the injectables. Now I love them. When I show people my old drivers liscence, they are shocked. Does it hurt, HELL YES. But only for a minute or 2 when the Dr. injects them. I would think about the implants so it would be permanent.

At first I had collegen injected, but it only lasted 2 months. When Restylane came out, I switched to it. It lasts much longer. I have used Restylane for several years. I've had so much injected, that I don't have to get it redone now but once or twice a year. lol. I had practically no lips before the injectables. Now I love them. When I show people my old drivers liscence, they are shocked. Does it hurt, HELL YES. But only for a minute or 2 when the Dr. injects them. I would think about the implants so it would be permanent.

I get a complete dental block when they inject my lips. Did you not get one of those Kathy!?! If not then I would switch places I get it done! LOL I hate that stinging pain from the injections!