Would you get the damier speedy or damier papillon?

1. If you had to pick one, which one and which size and why? I'm down to these two styles and just can't make up my mind.

2. Well it depends what size you're interested in for the Papillon. The 26 is much smaller and the 30 is huge. If I had to choose between the Damier Speedy 30 or the Papillon 30....it would be very hard to choose.

But I'd probably choose the Speedy 30 only because it's a classic bag that will last me forever.

3. Speedy.:yes:

4. speedy :wlae:

5. I'd pick the Damier Papillon 30 over the Speedy. I just like the overall "look" of the Damier Papillon comparatively more.

6. speedy (30)

7. Speedy:wlae:

8. speedy..i don't like papillon in damier

9. speedy

10. Speedy, better buy (more bang for my buck) and I think the larger Papillon is really big under the arm when worn over the shoulder.

11. Pap 30 - I think Damier looks better in a structured style.

12. I love the look of the Papillon... but it bothers me, that there's no inner pocket :rant: so I'd say the Speedy... in 30, I think. atm, it's the bigger the better for me.

13. I love the look of the Pap 30 in Damier but would choice the Damier Speedy. It would be easier to use and the Speedy style also looks fashionable.

14. I would choose the Papillon 25. It can hold a lot and it's very stylish. U can also wear it on your shoulder.
    The Speedy is a classic piece, but i don't really like the shape as much as the Papillon.

15. I love them both, it's so hard to choose :shrugs: :hrmm: I guess the speedy???:shrugs: