Would you carry your LV bag to a concert?

We are going to see Def Leppard, REO Speedwagon and Styx.

Since I don't have any other bags, I see a FANTASTIC opportunity to order maybe a cles??? LOL!

Thanks everyone--you guys are just awesome!!!:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

That sounds like fun. If your seated and not in GA you should be fine with a pochette or a cles. I don't think there will be too much jumping going on. I usually use the coach messanger style little bag I have which I actually named my "concert bag"
Have a great time!!!
When I was in grade school I traded my Clash album "London Calling" for the Styx album with the song "Babe" on it. I used to love that song. :jammin:

I never take a purse to a concert. I have a no name leather pouch on a long strap. If you have one of LV similar styles then maybe take it. I would never take a nice purse or a regular purse style.

I would never take one to a concert. I know I would be careful with it, but you can never count on the people around you to be that way. I would be worried someone would spill beer or something on it.

Last summer I bought the mini lin Danube bag for a trip to Europe. I have since made that my Cleveland Browns Football game bag and official concert going bag. It's perfect. Dark and not very noticable. Perfect size for a camera and accessiories, including wallet.

I didn't think I'd use that bag as much as I do but I really like having my hands free and a cross body bag that I don't have to worry about somebody getting it off of me when I'm not paying attention!

I have a few Coach swing packs too, but I can get more into my Danube and therefore carry it more often.