Would you carry your LV bag to a concert?

I'd bring a small/light bag that I can easily place on my lap or keep on my shoulder. The brand shouldn't matter...you should be comfortable with it in or around your seat :okay:

I wouldn't take either bag. They both seem too big and the Tivoli might get dirty with the vachetta like charleston-mom said and the Berkeley is too nice imo. How about going hands free? Or do you have a pochette?

Agree. Most concerts are way too crowded (even nice ones in nice venues) for me to feel comfortable taking such large bags. I even hate taking a coat. Everyone's suggestions of a pouchette or wristlet has worked the best for me in the past.

I usually try to wear a crossbody bag to concerts so the bag won't get stolen and so I have my hands free. I would not bring a vachetta trimmed bag in case someone spills beer on you! Bring something Damier and not handheld.

I agree, don't bring either of the LV bags you mentioned to the concert. There are just too many things that can damage your LVs at a concert. The last two concerts that I attended, I carried a Coach leather duffle bag that can be worn cross-body style as a messenger bag. Even with my Coach bag, I was worried about it getting all scratched up or having something spilled on it.

yeah i wouldn't take a big bag. I usually just take wristlets to concerts...or what you could do is bring your purse and leave it in the car and just take the necessities?

NO!!! Don't do it...lol
I go to concerts all the time and bring my small coach bag. Beer flying people jumping getting pushed (unintentionally of course) LV should definately stay home :lol:
Who are you going to see?

We are going to see Def Leppard, REO Speedwagon and Styx.

Since I don't have any other bags, I see a FANTASTIC opportunity to order maybe a cles??? LOL!

Thanks everyone--you guys are just awesome!!!:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile: